Every recruitment company has its own culture but we feel ours is special. The best way of finding out why is by speaking to our Consultants because they really are the heartbeat of our business. Our Consultants will give you a true feel for Wild Berry Associates but, just in case they miss anything, we have listed some key benefits below;
- Success focussed approach based on experience and passion for recruitment
- Friendly (and buzzy!) atmosphere amid a team of like-minded people
- Niche expertise and specialist knowledge within 3 divisions
- Individual managerial support and one to one mentoring
- 3 year sales and management training academy
- Superb pay, commission, benefits and career development opportunities
- The backing of the 34 location Berry Recruitment Group of companies
- Exciting incentives including holidays abroad and annual awards ceremony
- The chance to have a genuinely positive impact on the world of work.
You can probably tell by now that we care about recruitment and we are also determined to see our business grow. Our growth, however, is very much dependant on the Consultants and future leaders we recruit. If you feel Wild Berry Associates suits your ambitions and you have a talent for achieving success please let us know. Contact Sue Beckett (0203 906 8800/ firstname.lastname@example.org
) or Nicola Marshall (0203 906 8800/ email@example.com
) now on a confidential basis to learn more about our opportunities.